Sunday, November 8, 2009

Computer Rockin Chair


Yet another overpriced minimally useful product hits the market. I cant imagine why they would even advertise this as the ultimate work station. What kind of work can you do in a chair like this? I guess I could think of a few things that are not appropriate to comment on in this blog. I wonder why they named it the Computer Rockin Chair. Don't get me wrong it is a very chic and beautifully designed product that may very well be a joy to sit in but I wonder how anyone could manage to actually get a lot of work done in it! I guess you could just sit in it while you use your lap top. The problem is that the human spine is not circular. I could imagine this thing causing some serious back and neck pain after regular usage. I once fell asleep in a chair shaped like this and in the morning I had the worst back ache ever. I think sometimes great design is mistaken for great aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment