Wednesday, October 28, 2009



this is pretty cool! Who would have thought you could create a island for you kitchen out Lego's!
Legos are extremely durable and sturdy. Ther is a real potential to revolutionize the way people design their kithens. there are a few problem with this. Lego's are made out of plastic! If you consistently put things that vary in temperature on the surface it could really damage it over the long run. Also, I remember that when I was a kid I loved Lego's as a kid but I could never have all of the ones I wanted because they are really expensive! So economically this doesn't make very much sense but then again its an artful expression that was probably not meant to be a revolutionary as far redefining the modern kitchen. I looked online and I found there are no companies providing a system that allows a consumer to build and design their own furniture or surroundings in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment