Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mac keyboard 8/2/2009

I'm sitting in class listening to the professor's assistant explain how to create this blog. As I'm typing I can't help but feel like I am using a keyboard that was accidentally warped from the year 2036! The simplicity of the ultra chic titanium design sort of floats on the desk like a Lily pad in a pond. It makes me feel like it may be accompanied by sort of digital glove set that enhances the average typing speed buy 40% or something. Besides that fact that it has a superb design the functionality is actually good. Its actually too good. When I go back to typing on a regular keyboard my fingers have to adjust to using more effort when keying. The keyboard actually works to well. I find myself miss keying words very often because of how short the keys are. Its like my finger's don't want to break out of the prison of mediocre functionality. I guess I'll just have to hang in there and see if I can get used to its superior design!

No comments:

Post a Comment